07 March 2011

My new bestfriend.



After missing my bus and getting on the wrong one, I ended up right infront of  the Saint-Germain church. It was a sunny day so I decided to walk home since it wasn't that far. 
From afar, I could see some frames hung on the church's fence. Being the curious person that I am, I had to go see what was going on there. Tens of beautiful framed-photos were on display while their photographer was discussing his artwork with potential clients. He noticed I was trying to take photos and approched me.
"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez, mademoiselle?"
We kept talking for a while after he let me take a photo of him. We exchanged names, he gave me his card and invited me to bring some of my photos to display them with his.
It was lovely.


Meet Jean-Philippe Veron aka; my new bestfriend


Jean-Philippe with his artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment