01 October 2011

La Garance!



I've been really lucky, after Carine, Anna and Leighton, it's Garance!
Garance Doré is not only one of my favourite bloggers, but she is also permenantly on my list of top ten fashionistas.
She is simple, elegant, classy and fun!
I wanted to take more photos, but I was too busy staring at her outfit, and that baggg, and the shoessss, and her bracelets. You have to pardon me, it's a miracle I even remembered to take photos for you!
Photos were taken earlier today before the Cacheral show, Paris fashion week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore her!

    "She is simple, elegant, classy and fun!" - your description is to true!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that bag? She looks fantastic. I like her blouse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Daria: Thank you so much, She really is :)
    @Photohogger: I am not sure exactly what is that bag, but I'll let you know as soon as I find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.mulberry.com/#/storefront/c6187/5865/moreviews/

    think she's carrying this Mulberry Alexa bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that's itt!
    Thank you so much Drea :)

    ReplyDelete